Muu App Nutrition LLC, 2105 VISTA OESTE NW STE E # 5248 – Albuquerque, NM -87120 – USA.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, the “Company” or “Muu Nutrition” refer to Muu App Nutrition, LLC.
We may make changes to this Agreement and the Service from time to time. We may do this for a variety of reasons, including to reflect changes or requirements in the law, new features, or changes in business practices. The most recent version of this Agreement will be posted on the Service in Settings and also on muuappnutrition.com, and you should periodically check for the most recent version. The most recent version is the version that is applied. If the changes include material changes to your rights or obligations, we will notify you at least 30 days in advance of the changes (unless we are unable to do so under applicable law) by reasonable means, which could include notification through the Service or by mail. electronic. If you continue to use the Service after the changes become effective, then you agree to the revised Agreement.
You are not authorized to create an account or access or use the Service or the systems on which it resides unless all of the following are true:
• You are at least 18 years of age.
• you can form a binding contract with Muu Nutrition,
• you are not a person prohibited from using the Service under the laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction (for example, you are not listed on the US Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or face no other similar prohibition),
• you will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, and
• have never been convicted of a felony or indictable crime (or a felony of similar seriousness).
3. Your account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials that you use to register with Muu Nutrition, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under those credentials. Muu Nutrition will manage the devices associated with your account depending on the agreed Service. If you want to change devices, go to email@example.com for this purpose. If you believe someone has gained access to your account, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Service Modification and Termination.
Muu Nutrition is always striving to improve the Service and provide you with additional features that you may find attractive and useful. This means that we may add new features or improvements to the product from time to time, as well as remove some features, and if these actions do not materially affect your rights or obligations, we may not notify you before taking them. We may even suspend the Service entirely, in which case we will notify you in advance unless extenuating circumstances, such as security concerns, prevent us from doing so.
You can cancel your account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions in “My Account” on the Service. However, if you use a third-party paid account, such as Apple’s App Store or the iTunes Store, as applicable (“App Store”) or the Google Play Store, you will need to manage app purchases through that account to avoid additional billing. . Muu Nutrition may terminate your account at any time without notice if it believes that you have violated this Agreement. Upon such termination, you will not be entitled to any refund for purchases.
For residents of the Republic of Korea, except where we reasonably believe that (I) giving notice is legally prohibited (for example, where giving notice would violate applicable laws, regulations or orders of regulatory authorities or would compromise an investigation in course conducted by a regulatory authority) or (II) any notification may cause harm to you, third parties, Muu Nutrition and/or our affiliates (for example, where the notification harms the security of the Service), we will promptly notify you of the reason to take the appropriate step.
After your account is terminated, this Agreement will terminate, except that the following provisions will still apply to you and Muu Nutrition: Section 4, Section
5, and Sections 12 through 19.
5. Security; Your interactions with other members.
Muu Nutrition is not responsible for the conduct of any member on or off the Service. You agree to exercise caution in all interactions with other members, particularly if you choose to communicate outside of the Service or meet in person. You further agree that you will not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or otherwise transfer or send money to other members.
6. Rights granted to you by Muu Nutrition.
Muu Nutrition grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Service. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefits of the Service as provided by Muu Nutrition and permitted by this Agreement. This license and any authorization to access the Service are automatically revoked if you do any of the following:
• use the Service or any content included in the Service for commercial purposes without our written consent.
• copy, modify, transmit, create derivative works from, use or reproduce in any way any material, image, trademark, trade name, service mark or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Service without permission from Muu Nutrition. prior written consent.
• Express or imply that Muu Nutrition endorses any statement it makes.
• use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigation structure or presentation of the Service or its content.
• use the Service in any way that could interfere with, disrupt, or adversely affect the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service.
• upload viruses or other malicious code or compromise the security of the Service.
• forge headers or manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service.
• “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service without Muu Nutrition’s prior written permission.
• use meta tags or codes or other devices containing any reference to Muu Nutrition or the Service (or any Muu Nutrition trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
• modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or disassemble any part of the Service, or cause others to do so.
• use or develop third-party applications that interact with the Service or other members’ Content or information without our written consent.
• use, access or publish the Muu Nutrition application programming interface without our written consent.• investigate, scan or test the vulnerability of our Service or any system or network.
• encourage or promote any activity that violates this Agreement.
Muu Nutrition may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal or unauthorized uses of the Service, including termination of your account.
Any software we provide to you may automatically download and install upgrades, updates, or other new features. You may be able to adjust these automatic downloads through your device settings.
7. Rights You Grant to Muu Nutrition.
By creating an account, you grant Muu Nutrition a worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify, and distribute information that you authorize us to accessed through the Service or from third parties such as Facebook, Google, Android or Apple, as well as any information you post, upload, display or make available (collectively, “Posts”) on the Service or transmit to other members (collectively, “Content”). Muu Nutrition’s license to your Content shall be non-exclusive, except that Muu Nutrition’s license shall be exclusive with respect to derivative works created through use of the Service. For example, Muu Nutrition would have an exclusive license to screenshots of the Service that include your Content. In addition, in order for Muu Nutrition to prevent the use of your Content outside of the Service, you authorize Muu Nutrition to act on your behalf with respect to infringing uses of your Content extracted from the Service by other members or third parties. This expressly includes the authority, but not the obligation, to send notices pursuant to 17 USC § 512(c)(3) (i.e., DMCA Takedown Notices) on your behalf if your Content is taken and used by third parties outside from service. Our license to your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example, laws relating to the protection of personal data to the extent that any Content contains personal information as defined by those laws) and is for the limited purpose of operate, develop, provide and improve the Service and by researching and developing new ones.
You agree that all information you submit when creating your account, including information submitted from your Facebook or Google account, is accurate and truthful and you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant Muu Nutrition the aforementioned license.
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review any Content you post as part of a Service. We may remove any Content, in whole or in part, that, in our sole discretion, violates this Agreement or may damage the reputation of the Service.
When communicating with our customer service representatives, you agree to be respectful and courteous. If we find your behavior towards any of our customer service representatives or other employees to be threatening, harassing or offensive at any time, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately.
In consideration of Muu Nutrition allowing you to use the Service, you agree that we, our affiliates, and our third-party partners may place advertising on the Service. By submitting suggestions or feedback to Muu Nutrition regarding our Service, you agree that Muu Nutrition may use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensating you.
Please note that Muu Nutrition may access, store, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law, in performance of its agreement with you, or in the good faith belief that such access, storage, or disclosure satisfies a legitimate interest, including to: (I) comply with legal process; (II) enforce the Agreement; (III) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (IV) respond to your customer service requests; or (V) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
8. Community Rules.
By using the Service, you agree that you will not:
• use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
• use the Service for any harmful or nefarious purpose
• use the Service to harm Muu Nutrition
• spam, solicit money or defraud any member.
• impersonate any person or entity or post any image of another person without their permission.
• harass, “stalk”, intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any person.
• post any Content that violates or infringes the rights of any person, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract law.
• post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic.
• post any Content that incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
• post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hate, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
• solicit passwords for any purpose or personally identifiable information for commercial or illegal purposes from other members or disseminate another person’s personal information without their permission.
• use another member’s account, share an account with another member, or maintain more than one account.
• create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless you have our permission.
Muu Nutrition reserves the right to investigate and/or terminate your account without refund of any purchases if you have violated this Agreement, misused the Service, or behaved in a manner that Muu Nutrition deems inappropriate or illegal, including actions or communications that occur inside or outside the service. In addition, if you violate these rules or our Community Rules, your authorization to use the Service will automatically revoke.
9. Content from Other Members.
Although Muu Nutrition reserves the right to review and remove Content that violates this Agreement, such Content is the sole responsibility of the member posting it, and Muu Nutrition cannot guarantee that all Content is in compliance with this Agreement. If you see Content on the Service that violates this Agreement, please report it to email@example.com
Usually. From time to time, Muu Nutrition may offer products and services for purchase (“in-app purchases”) through the App Store, Google Play Store, carrier billing, Muu Nutrition direct billing, or other payment platforms authorized by Muu Nutrition . If you choose to make an in-app purchase, you will be asked to confirm your purchase with the applicable payment provider and your payment method (either your card or a third-party account such as the Google Play Store or the App Store (your “In-App Payment Method”). payment”) you will be charged for the in-app purchase at the prices displayed to you for the services you have selected, as well as any sales or similar tax that may apply to your payments, and you authorize Muu Nutrition or third party account, as applicable, to collect from you.
Self renewal; Automatic card payment:
If you purchase a recurring auto-recurring subscription through an in-app purchase, your Payment Method will continue to be billed for the subscription until you cancel it. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when you subscribed. Your card payment information will be stored and later used for automatic card payments in accordance with the Agreement.
Objections to a payment already made should be directed to customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you were billed directly by Muu Nutrition or a relevant third party account such as the App Store. You can also object by contacting your bank or payment provider, who can provide you with more information about your rights, as well as any applicable time limits. You can unconditionally withdraw your consent for automatic card payments at any time by going to Settings in Muu Nutrition or the relevant third-party account, but please note that you are still obligated to pay any outstanding amounts.
If you wish to change or cancel your subscription, you will need to log in to your third-party account (or Settings in Muu Nutrition, if applicable) and follow the instructions to cancel or cancel your subscription, even if you have deleted your account with us or deleted your account with us. Muu Nutrition app on your device. Deleting your Muu Nutrition account or deleting the Muu Nutrition app from your device does not end or cancel your subscription; Muu Nutrition will retain all funds charged to your Payment Method until you terminate or cancel your subscription to Muu Nutrition or third party account, as applicable. If you terminate or cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription period, and your subscription will not renew after your current period expires.
Additional terms that apply if you pay Muu Nutrition directly with your Payment Method. If you pay Muu Nutrition directly, Muu Nutrition may correct any billing errors or errors you make, even if you have already requested or received payment. If you initiate a chargeback or reverse a payment made using your Payment Method, Muu Nutrition may terminate your account immediately at its sole discretion.
You can edit your Payment Method information by visiting Muu Nutrition and going to Settings or by contacting email@example.com. If a payment does not settle successfully due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information, cancel, or cancel your subscription, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing. the Payment Method, as it can be updated. This may result in a change to the billing dates of your payments. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for your credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method.
Virtual items. From time to time, you may be able to purchase or obtain a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use “virtual items,” which may include virtual goods or virtual “coins” or other units that are interchangeable within the Service. by virtual items (collectively, “Virtual Items”). Any Virtual Item balance displayed in your account is not a real world balance or reflects any stored value, but rather is a measure of the scope of your license. Virtual Items do not incur non-use fees, however, the license granted to you in Virtual Items will terminate in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, when Muu Nutrition ceases to provide the Service or your account is closed or terminated. otherwise. Muu Nutrition, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to charge fees for the right to access or use Virtual Items and may distribute Virtual Items with or without charge. Muu Nutrition may manage, regulate, control, modify or remove Virtual Items at any time. Muu Nutrition shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event Muu Nutrition exercises such rights. Virtual Items can only be redeemed through the Service. ALL PURCHASES AND REFUNDS OF VIRTUAL ITEMS MADE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. The provision of Virtual Items for use on the Service is a service that begins immediately upon acceptance of your purchase of such Virtual Items. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Muu Nutrition IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE A REFUND WITH RESPECT TO VIRTUAL ITEMS FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED,
Refunds In general, all charges for purchases are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. We may make an exception if a refund is requested for a subscription offer within fourteen days of the transaction date, or if applicable laws in your jurisdiction provide for refunds.
For subscribers residing in the EU or the European Economic Area: Based on local law, you are entitled to a full refund without stating a reason within 14 days of subscription start. Please note that this 14-day period begins when the subscription begins.
For subscribers and purchasers of Virtual Items residing in the Republic of Korea, in accordance with local law, you are entitled to a full refund of your subscription and/or unused Virtual Items within 7 days of purchase. Please note that this 7-day period begins with purchase.
Except as noted above for members residing in the Republic of Korea, Virtual Item purchases are FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
To request a refund:
If you made a purchase using your Apple ID, refunds are handled by Apple, not Muu Nutrition. To request a refund, go to the App Store, click on your Apple ID, select “Purchase History”, find the transaction and press “Report Problem”. You can also submit a request at https://getsupport.apple.com .
If you made a purchase using your Google Play Store account or through Muu Nutrition directly: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for the Google Play Store (you can find the order number in your order confirmation email or by signing in to Google Wallet) or Muu Nutrition (you can find this in your confirmation email). You may also mail or deliver a signed and dated notice that you, the buyer, are canceling this Agreement, or words of similar effect. Please also include the email address or mobile phone number associated with your account along with your order number. This notice will be sent to: Muu App Nutrition, LLC – 2105 VISTA OESTE NW STE E # 5248 – Albuquerque, NM -87120 – USA.
If you use your right to cancel (except for purchases made through your Apple ID, which Apple controls), we will refund (or ask Google to refund) all payments received from you, without undue delay and, in in any event, within 14 days of the date we receive notice of your decision to cancel the Agreement. We will make this refund using the same means of payment that you used in the initial transaction. In any case, you will not be charged fees as a result of the refund.
If you made a purchase through a payment platform not listed above, please request a refund directly from the third-party merchant through which you made your purchase.
You may not cancel an order for delivery of digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium if order processing has commenced with your explicit prior consent and acknowledgment that you will therefore lose your right to cancel. This applies, for example, to purchases of virtual items. That means such purchases are FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Prices. Muu Nutrition operates a global business and our prices vary based on a number of factors. We frequently offer promotional rates, which may vary by region, length of subscription, package size, and more. We also regularly test new features and payment options.
Cancellations: If you pay through Apple Pay (App Store) or Google Pay (Play Store) you must cancel your subscription from your Store. If you did it from a credit or debit card, you must cancel from the confirmation or billing email. If I pay through Mercado Pago, you must cancel it from there. You must cancel at least 48 hours before the next service billing. You will be able to use Premium or Pro benefits until your next billing date. For more help contact email@example.com
11. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a takedown request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you contact us regarding alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to include the following information:
• an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable us to find the material that is claimed to be infringing);
• your contact information, including the address, telephone number and email address and the identity of the copyright owner;
• a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; Y
• a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Muu Nutrition will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
Muu Nutrition PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE ( INCLUDING ALL CONTENT). HEREIN), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Muu Nutrition DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (C) THAT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE.
Muu Nutrition ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU OR ANOTHER MEMBER OR THIRD PARTIES POST, SEND OR RECEIVE THROUGH THE SERVICE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
13. Third Party Services.
The Service may contain advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other websites or resources. Muu Nutrition is not responsible for the availability (or lack of availability) of such external websites or resources. If you choose to interact with the third parties available through our Service, the terms of those third parties will govern their relationship with you. Muu Nutrition is not responsible for the terms or actions of such third parties.
14. Limitation of Liability.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Muu Nutrition, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INCREASED DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USAGE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF OTHER MEMBERS OR THIRD PARTIES ON, THROUGH OR AFTER THE USE OF THE SERVICE; OR (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT, EVEN IF Muu Nutrition HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Muu Nutrition’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATED TO THE SERVICE EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. Arbitration, Class Action Waiver, and Jury Waiver.
Except for members residing within the EU or the European Economic Area and elsewhere where prohibited by applicable law:
1. The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement (including any alleged breach thereof) or the Service shall be BINDING ARBITRATION administered by JAMS under the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures. The only exception to the exclusivity of arbitration is that either party has the right to bring an individual claim against the other in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction or, if filing for arbitration, the defending party may request that the dispute proceed in small claims court. claims court instead if the claim is within the jurisdiction of the small claims court. If the request to proceed in small claims court is made before an arbitrator has been appointed, the arbitration will be administratively closed. If the request to proceed in small claims court is made after an arbitrator has been appointed, the arbitrator must determine whether the dispute should remain in arbitration or instead be decided in small claims court. Such arbitration will be conducted by written submissions only, unless either you or Muu Nutrition elect to invoke the right to an oral hearing before the Arbitrator. But whether you choose arbitration or small claims court, you agree that under no circumstances will you bring, maintain, or participate against the Company in any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding against Muu
2. By using the Service in any way, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. By doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claim between you and the Company (except matters that may be taken to small claims court). YOU ALSO WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. If you bring a claim against Muu Nutrition outside of small claims court (and Muu Nutrition does not request that the claim be transferred to small claims court), your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY, and the arbitrator will determine all claims and all issues relating to the arbitrability of the dispute. You have the right to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can generally award any relief that a court can, including the ability to hear a dispositive motion (which may include a dispositive motion based on the parties’ submissions, as well as a dispositive motion based on the parties’ submissions along with the evidence presented), but you should be aware that arbitration proceedings are generally simpler and more expeditious than trials and other legal proceedings. The arbitrator’s decisions are enforceable in court and can be overturned by a court for only very limited reasons. For details on the arbitration process, see our Arbitrator decisions are enforceable in court and can be overturned by a court for only very limited reasons. For details on the arbitration process, see the arbitrator’s decisions. They are enforceable in court and can be struck down by a court for only very limited reasons. For details on the arbitration process, see the arbitration procedure.
3. Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, modify, or set aside an arbitration award, may be commenced in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable for any reason, any dispute against the Company (except small claims court actions) may be brought only in the federal or state courts located in Albuquerque County, New Mexico. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes.
4. The European Commission’s online dispute resolution platform is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Muu Nutrition does not participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration entity for members residing in the EU or the European Economic Area.
16. Applicable Law.
For members residing in the EU or the European Economic Area or anywhere else where our agreement to arbitrate is prohibited by law, the laws of New Mexico, USA. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Arbitration Agreement of Article 15 above shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Law. For the avoidance of doubt, New Mexico’s choice of applicable law will not supersede any mandatory consumer protection legislation in such jurisdictions.
Except for members residing in the EU or the European Economic Area who may bring claims in their country of residence under applicable law and except for claims that may be properly brought in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction, all Claims arising out of or related to this Agreement, the Service, or your relationship with Muu Nutrition that for any reason are not submitted to arbitration will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Albuquerque County, New Mexico, USA. You and Muu Nutrition consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction by courts in the State of New Mexico and waive any claim that such courts constitute an inconvenient forum.
18. Indemnification From You.
You agree, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Muu Nutrition, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, due, arising out of, or in any way related to your access to or use of the Service, your Content, or your breach of this Agreement.
19. Entire Agreement; Other.
Our commitment to you:
At Muu Nutrition, your privacy is a top priority. The way we design and build the services and products you know and love is focused on your privacy, so you can fully trust them and focus on building meaningful relationships.
We thank you for giving us your trust and providing us with your information. It is not something we take lightly.
Our commitment to privacy. We design all products and services with your privacy in mind. With the support of experts in various areas (legal, security, engineering, product design, among others), we make sure that our decisions are made with the utmost respect for your privacy.
Our commitment to safety. We have teams dedicated to keeping your data safe and secure. We constantly update our security practices and invest in our security efforts to better protect your information.
We appreciate that you trust us in providing us with your information and we intend to always maintain that trust. It all starts with making sure you understand the information we collect, why we collect it, how we use it, and what your choices are regarding your information. This Policy describes our privacy practices in plain language, so we try to use legal and technical terminology as little as possible.
1. Who we are
Muu App Nutrition LLC, 2105 VISTA OESTE NW STE E # 5248 – Albuquerque, NM -87120 – USA.
The terms “we”, the “Company” or “Muu Nutrition” refer to Muu App Nutrition, LLC.
3. Information we collect
We collect information to help you improve production. We also collect information generated as you use our services. For example, access logs, as well as information from third parties, such as when you enter our services through a social network account or when you upload information from your social networks to complete your profile. If you want additional information, we provide more details below.
The information you provide us
You choose to give us certain information when you use our services. This includes:
• When you create your account, you provide us with at least your phone number and email address, as well as some basic details necessary for the proper functioning of our services.
• When you complete your profile, you can share additional information with us, such as details in your bio, interests, and other details about yourself.
• When you sign up for a payment service or make a purchase directly with us (rather than through a platform like iOS or Android), you provide us or our payment service provider with information such as your credit card number. debit or credit and other financial information which is reserved.
• When you participate in surveys, focus groups, or market research, you provide us with information about our products and services, answers to our questions, and testimonials.
• When you participate in our promotions, events or contests, we collect the information you use to register or participate.
• If you contact our customer support team, we will collect the information you provide during this interaction.
• If you share information about other people with us (for example, if you provide a friend’s contact information for a certain feature), we will process this information on your behalf to fulfill your request.
• We also process your food and sessions as it is necessary for the operation of our services and to improve our work structure.
Information collected when you use our services
When you use our services, this generates technical data about the features you have used, how you have used them, and the devices you use to access our services. More details below:
• Usage Information By using the Services, you generate data about your activity on our Services. For example, how you use them (when you logged in, the features you used, the actions you took, information shown to you, the address of referring web pages and ads you interacted with) and your interactions with Other users.
• Device Information We collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services, including hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, app settings and features, app failures, advertising IDs (randomly generated numbers that you can reset in your device settings), identifiers associated with cookies, and other technologies that can identify a device or browser.
• Additional information with your consent If you grant permissions, we may collect your exact geolocation (latitude and longitude). Obtaining your geolocation may occur in the background when you are not using the services, if the permission you expressly granted us allows such obtaining. If you decline permission for us to obtain your exact geolocation, we will not collect it. In the same way, if you give your consent, we can collect photos or videos.
4. Cookies and other similar data collection technologies
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome) have a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) feature that alerts a website that a user does not want their online activity tracked. If a website that responds to a DNT signal receives one, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information about the browser user. Not all browsers offer the DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, many companies, including Muu Nutrition, currently do not respond to DNT signals.
5. How we use information
The main reason behind the use of your information is to be able to provide you and improve our services. Additionally, we use your information to help maintain your security, and to show you advertising that may be of interest to you. Read on for a more detailed explanation of the various reasons why we use your information, along with practical examples.
A. To manage your account and provide you with our services
• Create and manage your account
• Provide you with customer service and respond to your requests
• Complete your transactions
• Communicate with you about our services
B. To help you connect with other users
• Recommend you to other users to get to know each other
• Show user profiles to each other
C. To provide you with new Muu Nutrition services
Register and show your profile in new functions and applications of Muu Nutrition.
• Manage your account in these new features and applications.
D. Carry out advertising and marketing campaigns
• Manage sweepstakes, contests, discounts or other offers
• Carry out and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on our services and campaigns that promote Muu Nutrition outside of our services.
• Communicate with you about our products or services that we think might interest you.
E. To improve our services and develop new services
• Manage focus groups, market studies and surveys
• Evaluate interactions with care teams to improve the quality of our service.
• Understand how users generally use the Services in order to improve them (for example, we might decide to change the look or even a feature based on user feedback).
• Develop new features and services (for example, we might decide to create a new feature based on interest based on requests we receive from users).
F. To prevent, detect and combat fraud and other illegal or unauthorized activities
• Communicate to people who send a complaint, what we have done in response to their request
G. To ensure compliance with the law
• Comply with legal requirements
• Support the authorities
• Provide our service to you: The reason we process your information for the above A, B and C purposes is to fulfill the contract you have with us. For example, when you use our services to form meaningful relationships, we use your information to maintain your account and profile, to display it to other users and refer other users to you, and to provide our free and paid features to you and other users.
• Legitimate interests: We process your information for purposes D, E and F above, based on our legitimate interest. For example, we analyze user behavior on our services to constantly improve our offers, we suggest offers we think you might be interested in and promote our own services, we process information to keep our users safe, and we process data where necessary to enforce our rights. , support the authorities and allow our defense in case a legal action is presented.
• Compliance with applicable laws and regulations: We process your information for the aforementioned purpose G when it is necessary for us to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and to evidence our compliance with such laws and regulations. For example, we keep data on traffic and transactions in line with our accounting, tax and legal data retention obligations in order to respond to requests from authorities. We also maintain data that demonstrates the consent that each user gives us and the decisions that they can make to deny any function or processing.
6. How we share information
Since our goal is to help you improve your production, the main way to share user information is with other users or sponsor companies that advise your production. We also share the information of some users, service providers and partners who support us in performing the services, with other Muu Nutrition companies for the reasons mentioned below and, in some cases, legal authorities. Read on for more details on how we share your information.
• With other users
We share your information with other users when you voluntarily share information on our services. Please be careful with your information and make sure you feel comfortable sharing content that is visible.
• With our service providers and partners
We use third parties to help us manage and improve our services. These third parties support us with various activities, including data storage and management, analytics, customer service, marketing, advertising, payment processing, and security operations. We also share information with partners who distribute and support us with advertising for our services. For example, we may share limited information about you in processed, human-unreadable format with our advertising partners.
We follow a strict vetting process before contracting with any service provider or working with any partner. Our service providers and partners must agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
• With our affiliates
We share your information with affiliates of Muu Nutrition for limited legitimate purposes, as follows:
or to make all Muu Nutrition platforms more secure and allow us to manage (eg, ban) bad actors found on one platform on others; so that they can support us with data processing operations, as service providers, at our direction or on our behalf. Your support may include technical processing operations such as data storage and management, customer service, marketing and advertising, analytics, financial and accounting support, improving our services, securing our data and systems, and combating spam, abuse, fraud, infringements and other illegal activities.
o We may also share information with other Muu Nutrition companies for other legitimate business purposes including corporate auditing, analysis and consolidated reporting, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
• Sharing functionality
You can share the profiles of other users and these people can share yours with people outside our services, using the sharing functionality.
• For corporate transactions
We may transfer your information if we are involved, in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy, or other change of ownership or control.
• With authorities / when required by law
We may disclose your information if reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government/police investigation, or other legal requirement; (ii) to support the prevention or detection of a crime (subject in each case to current legislation); or (iii) to protect the safety of any person.
• To apply legal rights
We may also share your information: (i) if sharing it will mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit; (ii) if necessary to protect our legal rights and the legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to perform our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent, or take other action against illegal activity, suspected fraud, or other unlawful activity.
• With your consent or at your request
We may ask for your consent to share your information with third parties. In that case, we will explain why we want to share the information.
7. Cross-border data transfers
The sharing of information set forth in Section 6 involves cross-border transfers of data to the United States and other jurisdictions that may have different laws regarding data processing.
8. Your rights
We want to be in control of your information, so we want to remind you of the following options and tools available to you:
• Service access/update tools. Account settings and tools that help you access, rectify, or delete the information you provided to us that is associated with your account directly within the system. If you have any questions about those tools and settings, please contact our customer support team (email@example.com) for help.
• Device permissions. Mobile platforms may have permission systems for specific types of device data and notifications, such as phone contacts, photos, location services, push notifications, and advertising identifiers. You can change the settings on your device to approve or deny the collection or processing of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. It should be noted that if you do this, some services may lose their functionality.
• Uninstall. To stop all collection of information from an app, by uninstalling it using the standard uninstall process from your device. Remember that uninstalling the app does NOT delete your account. To delete your account, please use the corresponding functionality on the service.
• Account deletion. You can delete your account using the corresponding functionality directly in the service that is located as LOG OUT.
We also want you to know your privacy rights. Here are some key points to remember:
• Review your information. Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to review the personal information we hold about you (depending on the jurisdiction, this may be called the right of access, the right to portability, the right to know, or some variation of these terms). You can exercise this right by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Update your information. If you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect or that we no longer have the right to use it and you wish to request its rectification, deletion or restriction of its processing, please contact us at email@example.com
For your protection and the protection of all of our users, we may require you to provide proof of identity before we can respond to such requests.
Please note that we may deny your requests, such as if we cannot authenticate you, if the request is unlawful or invalid, or if it infringes trade secrets or intellectual property, or the privacy or other rights of another person. If you wish to receive information relating to another user, such as a copy of any message you received from that person through our services, the other user must contact us to give us their written consent before we disclose that information. We may ask them to verify your identity before responding to the request.
In addition, we may not be able to accommodate some requests to deny or restrict the processing of personal information, as such requests would prevent us from providing our services to you. For example, we cannot provide you with our service if we do not have your date of birth and therefore we cannot ensure that you are over 18 years of age.
In some countries, including those within the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have any concerns about the way in which we process your personal information. The data protection authority with which you can file a complaint can be located in the place of your habitual residence, the place where you work or the place where the alleged infringement occurred.
9. How long we keep your information
We retain your personal information only for as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes (as set out in section 5) and as permitted by applicable law. If you decide to stop using our services, you can delete your account and your profile will no longer be visible to other users. Please note that we will automatically delete your account if it is inactive for a period of two years. Once your account is deleted, we will delete your personal information, as set forth below:
1. To protect the security of our users, we implement a security retention period of three months after account deletion, or one year after account ban. During this period, we retain your information in case it may be needed to investigate illegal or harmful conduct. The retention of information during this security retention period is based on our legitimate interest, as well as that of potential third-party victims.
2. After the security retention period expires, we delete your data and only keep limited information for specific purposes, as set out below:
• a) We keep limited data to comply with legal data retention obligations: particularly, we keep transaction data for 10 years to comply with legal, tax and accounting requirements, credit card information during the period that the user can dispute transaction and “traffic data” or records for one year to comply with legal data retention obligations. We also keep the records of consent that users give us for five years to evidence our compliance with current legislation.
• b) We retain limited information for our own legitimate interest: we retain customer service records and supporting data, as well as non-exact location of downloads/purchases for five years to support our customer service decisions, exercise our rights and facilitate our defense in the event of a claim; information about the existence of accounts and past subscriptions, which we delete three years after the deletion of your last account to ensure a proper and accurate financial projection; profiling data for one year in anticipation of possible litigation, for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and the data necessary to prevent banned users from creating a new account, for as long as necessary, to ensure the safety and vital interests of our users.
• c) Finally, we retain information based on our legitimate interest where there is a pending or potential issue, claim or dispute that requires us to retain the information (particularly if we receive a valid legal subpoena or request that we retain the data (in in which case we would have to keep the information to comply with our legal obligations) or if the data is necessary as part of a legal proceeding).
10. Privacy of minors
Our services are restricted to people over 18 years of age. We do not allow people under the age of 18 to access our platform. If you suspect that a user is under 18 years of age, please use the reporting mechanisms available on the service.
11. Job Candidates, Contractors and Vendor Representatives
If you are a job candidate, the personal information we process about you may vary depending on the job for which you applied, but generally includes the information you provide to us as part of your application, as well as professional qualifications, background and referral information that recruiters or other third parties share with us. We use this information to support the recruitment process, which may result in an employment contract. In the case of contractors and vendor representatives, we may process identification information and job-related information necessary to manage our relationship with you and your employer, which is necessary for the performance of the service contract and to establish, exercise or defend possible legal claims. We may share personal information with service providers who support us with recruiting and technical data processing operations, as well as Muu Nutrition companies (for example, if you have a business relationship with affiliate employees). We retain your personal information only for as long as it is necessary for these purposes.
Because we are always looking for new and innovative ways to help you create meaningful connections and we strive to make sure that our explanations of our data practices are kept up to date, this policy may change over time. We will notify you before any significant changes take effect so that you have time to review the changes.
13. How to contact us
By postal mail:
Muu App Nutrition LLC, 2105 VISTA OESTE NW STE E # 5248 – Albuquerque, NM -87120 – USA.
At Muu Nutrition, we believe in being clear and open about how we collect and process data about you. This page is designed to inform you about our practices regarding cookies and explain how you can manage them.
Do you already know everything there is to know about cookies and just want to adjust your settings?
No problem. Go to “settings” to update your website cookie settings and go to your account settings in your app to adjust your privacy preferences there.
Do you want to know more about cookies and how we use them?
Happy to explain! Keep reading.
What are cookies?:
Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your device’s memory. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (Internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (ie, when it expires), and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie may also contain information about your device, such as user settings, browsing history, and activities performed while using our services.
Are there different types of cookies?:
Own and third-party cookies:
There are own cookies and third-party cookies. Our own cookies are placed directly on your device. For example, we use first-party cookies to tailor our website to your browser’s language preferences and to better understand your use of our website. Our partners and service providers place third-party cookies on your device. You can learn more about these partners and service providers through our website and in-app consent management tools. For details on these tools, see “How can you control cookies?” below.
Session and persistent cookies:
There are session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies only last until you close your browser. We use session cookies for a variety of reasons, including to learn more about your use of our website during a single browser session and to help you use our website more efficiently. Persistent cookies have a longer life and last beyond the current session. These types of cookies may be used to help you quickly log into our website again, for analytics purposes and for other reasons, as described below.
What about other tracking technologies like web beacons and SDKs?:
Other technologies, such as web beacons (also called pixels, tags, or clear gifs), tracking URLs, or software development kits (SDKs), are used for purposes similar to cookies. Web beacons are small graphic files that contain a unique identifier that allows us to recognize when someone has visited our service or opened an email we sent to them. Tracking URLs are custom-generated links that help us understand where traffic to our web pages is coming from. SDKs are small pieces of code included in applications, which work like cookies and web beacons.
When you use our services, some or all of the following types of cookies may be placed on your device.
Cookie type: Description:
Essential cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with our services, such as allowing you to log in, remembering your preferences, and keeping you safe by detecting malicious activity.
Analytical cookies: These cookies help us understand how our services are used and help us personalize and improve our services for you.
Advertising and marketing cookies: These cookies are used to determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and to make the ads you see more relevant to you. They perform functions such as helping us understand how much traffic our marketing campaigns are generating on our services, preventing the same ad from continually reappearing, ensuring that ads are displayed correctly for advertisers, selecting ads that are relevant to you, and measuring the number of ads that are displayed and their performance. , such as how many people engaged with a given ad.
Social network cookies: These cookies are used to allow you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our services through third party social networks and other websites or services. These cookies can also be used for advertising purposes.
How can you control cookies?:
There are several cookie management options available to you. Please note that changes you make to your cookie preferences may make using our services a less satisfying experience, as they may not be as personalized to you. In some cases, you may not even be able to use all or part of our services.
Tools we provide:
You can set and adjust your cookie preferences at any time, by using the tool available on our website and by going to your account settings in your app and adjusting your app’s cookie preferences there.
Browser and Device Controls:
Some web browsers provide settings that allow you to control or reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. The procedure for managing cookies is slightly different for each Internet browser. You can refer to the specific steps in the help menu of your particular browser.
You may also be able to reset device identifiers or opt out of the collection or processing of device identifiers by using the appropriate settings on your mobile device. The procedures for managing identifiers are slightly different for each device. You can refer to the specific steps in the help or in the settings menu of your particular device.
Interest-Based Advertising Tools:
Advertising companies may participate in self-regulatory programs that allow you to opt out of receiving interest-based ads that engage them.
Opting out does not mean that you will not see advertising; means you will not see personalized advertising from companies that participate in opt-out programs. Also, if you delete cookies on your device after opting out, you will need to opt out again.
Google™ Maps API cookies
Google™ Maps API Cookies Some features of our website and some Muu Nutrition services depend on the use of Google™ Maps API cookies. These cookies will be stored on your device.
By browsing this website and using services that rely on Google™ Maps API cookies, you consent to the storage and collection of such cookies on your device and to Google’s access, use and sharing of such cookies. data collected in this way.
Google™ manages the information and your choices related to Google™ Maps API cookies through an interface separate from that provided by your browser. For more information, see https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/ .
For more information about how Google collects and processes data, please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You can opt out of Google Analytics by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and opt-out of Google Ads Personalization at https://adssettings .Google. com/ .
By mail: Muu App Nutrition LLC, 2105 VISTA OESTE NW STE E # 5248 – Albuquerque, NM -87120 – USA.
IV – Disclaimer
Due to the many variables involved and the judgments that must be made in choosing input data and interpreting its results, Muu Nutrition cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of this software and the user is solely responsible for the risk of use. “NRC suggestion” refers to the interpretation of NRC and many more bibliography subject to personal professional criteria. Neither NRC nor Muu Nutrition are responsible for the results of using the app.